The 26th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care (ESPNIC), Caring Without Borders takes place from June 10 - 13, 2015. ESPNIC 2015 will promote and advance the art and science of paediatric and neonatal intensive care, raising awareness amongst doctors, nurses and other allied healthcare professionals in the field.
ESPNIC 2015 is your opportunity to:
- Learn from world renowned experts through our high quality scientific programme and workshops
- Discuss your specialty and network with like-minded professionals on an international level
- Exchange ideas and share experiences with colleagues from across Europe and the world
- Enjoy a multidisciplinary setting that generates heated debates leading to fruitful collaborations
- Benefit from special tracks and sessions built for nurses, practitioners and researchers
The annual ESPNIC meeting is the leading European gathering focused solely on paediatric and neonatal intensive care. In 2015, ESPNIC is coming to Eastern Europe and looking forward to seeing local colleagues at the meeting.
You will also be able to explore the beautiful city of Vilnius and its UNESCO national heritage Old Town among many other attractions.
See you soon at ESPNIC 2015!