OPEN VIEWING POSTERS
Please note the following information regarding your presentation:
- The dimensions of the poster board are 90 cm wide x 120 cm high (view sample below).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text and illustrations should be bold enough to read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
- Please refer to the Congress Final Programme for the poster board number assigned to you, as well as your date of presentation.
Your poster should be displayed as per the number in the Programme. Posters are to be mounted from 08:00 on your assigned day. Please remove your poster at the conclusion of sessions on your assigned day and no later than 18:00. The Organising Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.