The Online Registration is now closed.
The registration desk will be open at the Lithuanian exhibition and congress centre LITEXPO as follows:
Registration Desk Hours:
Wednesday, June 10, 2015 | 08:00 – 20:30
Thursday, June 11, 2015 | 07:00 – 17:30
Friday, June 12, 2015 | 07:30 – 17:30
Saturday, June 13, 2015 | 07:30 – 12:30
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Below fees are in EUR.
|Full Participant - Member*||€435||€480||€580|
|Full Participant - Non Member||€505||€560||€660|
|Participants Local Fee/Baltic countries Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania & Russia/Poland - Member* / Non Member||€430||€475||€495|
|Participants Low, Lower-middle, and upper-middle income countries** - Member* / Non Member||€350||€395||€465|
|Nurse, AHP - Member*||€225||€270||€370|
|Nurse, AHP - Non Member***||€295||€340||€430|
|Nurse, AHP, Local Fee/ Baltic countries Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania & Russia/Poland - Member* / Non Member||€250||€290||€315|
|Nurse, AHP, Low, Lower-middle, and upper-middle income countries** - Member* / Non Member||€205||€240||€300|
|Nurse - Daily Registration****||€135||€135||€135|
|WORKSHOP REGISTRATION AVAILABLE TO REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS ONLY |
|Workshop - Full Day||€50 |
|Workshop - Half Day||€25 |
* ESPNIC members: In order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are paid for 2015 before you start the registration process. Registration will not be confirmed otherwise.
To become a member of ESPNIC please click here.
** Developing countries: Defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower - middle income economies; please click here to see the Country Classification data.
*** Trainee & Nurse Non Member: An official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status must be uploaded during the registration process.
**** Nurse - Daily Registration: May choose one day only (applicable to Nurses only).
Fees for participants include:
- Attendance in all scientific sessions
- Delegate bag with Meeting material
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Refreshments during coffee breaks as indicated in the program
Payment of registration fees must be made in Euro by one of the following methods:
By Credit Card: i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer: Please make drafts payable in EURO only to:
Account Name: Kenes International (ESPNIC 2015, Vilnius)
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835, Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 693980-52-573
IBAN Number: CH24 0483 5069 3980 5257 3
Please ensure the name of the congress and of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and must be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
In case of cancelation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be faxed, electronically mailed:
- Prior to 18 March 2015 - Full refund less 35 Euro handling fees.
- From 19 March 2015 until 27 May 2015 - 50% refund.
- From 28 May 2015- No refund.
For inquiries and group registrations, please contact:
Registration & Accommodation Manager
Tel: +41 22 9080488
Fax: +41 22 9069140